New Historical Atlas of the World
By: Rand McNally
Publication Date: 2015-07-31
Number of pages: 112
The Historical Atlas of the World presents important periods and turning points in 5,000 years of world history in over 100 pages of thematic maps.
* 2015 copyright updated to include recent world events
* Presents major periods of world history through more than 100 bold, colorful maps
* Thematic maps include literacy, languages, religions, and more
* Includes a section on benefits of using the atlas
* 112 pages, paperback, 8" x 10"
ISBN Directory © 2014-2018 Book Search and Price Comparison