The Fallacy Detective
Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning
By: Nathaniel Bluedorn, Hans Bluedorn
Publication Date: 2015-05-01
Number of pages: 264
WORKBOOK EDITION: Includes spaces for readers to write in their answers to the exercises.
What is a fallacy? A fallacy is an error in logic a place where someone has made a mistake in his thinking. This is a handy book for learning to spot common errors in reasoning.
- For ages twelve through adult.
- Fun to use -- learn skills you can use right away.
- Peanuts, Dilbert, and Calvin and Hobbes cartoons.
- Includes The Fallacy Detective Game.
- Exercises with answer key.