Cracking the AP World History Exam 2018, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
By: Princeton Review
Publication Date: 2017-08-01
Number of pages: 560
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the 2018 AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all the great material in our bestselling classic Cracking the AP World History Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP World History Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test with explanations online (available for download)
• Key terms lists, detailed maps, and helpful timelines of major developments
• End-of-chapter drills that mimic the exam and test your historical thinking skills and understanding of topics
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
ISBN Directory © 2014-2019 Book Search and Price Comparison