The Writer's Guide to Training Your Dragon
Using Speech Recognition Software to Dictate Your Book and Supercharge Your Writing Workflow (Dictation Mastery for PC and Mac)
By: Scott Baker
Publication Date: 2016-02-19
Number of pages: 134
Want to dictate up to 5000 WORDS an hour? Want to do it with 99% ACCURACY from the day you start?
NEW EDITION: REVISED and UPDATED to cover the latest Dragon Professional Individual v15 for PC and v6 for Mac
FREE video training included!
As writers, we all know what an incredible tool dictation software can be. It enables us to write faster and avoid the dangers of RSI and a sedentary lifestyle. But many of us give up on dictating when we find we can't get the accuracy we need to be truly productive.
This book changes all of that. With almost two decades of using Dragon software under his belt and a wealth of insider knowledge from within the dictation industry, Scott Baker will reveal how to supercharge your writing and achieve sky-high recognition accuracy from the moment you start using the software. You will learn:
- Hidden tricks to use when installing Dragon NaturallySpeaking on a Windows PC or Dragon Dictate for Mac;
- How to choose the right microphone and set it up perfectly for speech recognition;
- The little-known techniques that will ensure around 99% accuracy from your first install – and how to make this even better over time;
- Setting up fail-safe dictation profiles with multiple microphones and voice recorders, without impacting your accuracy;
- How to train the software to adapt to both your voice AND writing style and avoid your accuracy declining;
- Strategies for achieving your entire daily word count in just one or two hours;
- Many more tips and tricks you won't find anywhere else.
At the end of the book, you'll also find an exclusive list of resources and links to FREE video training to take your knowledge even further.
It's time to write at the speed of speech – and transform your writing workflow forever!
ISBN Directory © 2014-2019 Book Search and Price Comparison